Usually, the amount of attention I have imparted to my looks becomes evident the moment someone takes in my chipped nail paints and let’s not even talk about the toes. We’ll get there. Anywho, if you’re a master nail paint remover procrastinator, you’ll enjoy this nifty trick. Perfect for all you lazy bums – I mean, super busy with no time sorts.
What you need:
An empty jar
Nail paint remover
1. Stuff your jar with the sponge in random order.
2. Drop a reasonable amount of nail paint remover into it. I went with about 3 tablespoons.
3. Err.. you’re done. Keep the jar lid on when not using.
How to use this:
1. Take finger with chipping nail paint.
2. Dip le finger and swish it around in damp sponge.
3. Take finger out.
4. Gasp at the cleaned nail and immediately proceed to recommend this blog post to every girl you know.
5. Congratulate yourself on saving some balls – cotton.
I know you like these easy hacks and that’s why I keep ’em coming 😉